Pages

Current time in Kuala Lumpur -
Current song: Loading...
Stream title: Loading...

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Microsoft Suck Part III

"Computer is like air conditioner. When i open my Windows, my computer will stop functioning"........

i like the joke of this phrase. Yeah. Microsoft suck. Lately i am busy configure my Ubuntu. First for all i thought using Linux OS is need more programming knowledge rather than Windows which just click2 and install. But i am wrong. Linux is not hard if you try. There are lot community and support which can help you compare than Microsoft sucker. yeah i really hate Microsoft lately cause they reject my community join proposal project a.k.a webspark. I know i am not rich people who stupid wasting their money buying Microsoft suck software which has a lot key to be unlock using your wallet.


First when i start subscribe streamyx 1mbs, i thought our internet speed line so slow  cause of TM bullshit. Max speed download bittorent  i get while using XP just 20 kbps and a lot spam, bugs keep coming when surfing. My antivirus stop working and my hardisk always crash. I know windows keep eating my hardisk when i reformat. 
 
    Then i try using Linux OS like Ubuntu. it perfect my needs. its simple, friendly and easy to update. The window so nice and no lag event i use same hardware architecture. No virus, no spam. No suck my hardisk. 5x faster surfing than IE.  When i try download same file bittorent i can get max speed 170kbs more faster than XP. They said using windows 7 just increase bit faster cause they steal our open source idea.


So who i should blame for bad internet speed either TM net or Microsoft?

No comments: