Pages

Current time in Kuala Lumpur -
Current song: Loading...
Stream title: Loading...

Friday, September 25, 2009

Sweet memory during childhood



When first time seeing this picture from others website, it flashback my sweet child memory. Maybe that time i still dont know what it is t*** accually, but feel i like it. Haha. Yes, i am naughty boy. I like beauty big sister boing....boing. (what the pervert). Maybe that time i am small kids with white skin, and my child friend like calling me "anak mat salleh", so this is the reason why this "kakak2" like to hug and carry me when they meet me at playground. I like acting unintentional touch  their t***, but they dont care about it. hehe askfa87js7fuasyfyuisif   devil. So when seeing this picture it flashback how naughty i am during my childhood. -no komen-

p/s:look this kid eye's looking at....drooling

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

demm you..i never had dat experience lol