Pages

Current time in Kuala Lumpur -
Current song: Loading...
Stream title: Loading...

Monday, October 26, 2009

Continue from previous post....(Sometimes, it is our fate)

mm.. actually this is continue from previous post.

she replied:

to be honest...i want u to know.......sorry if i am wrong...but yesterday..i really2 dissapointed with u...because i promise to go out with u late nigth for drink together as usual and u say ok. 3times.... then i wait until 12 am....but u are not in ur room..and u say u are going out with ur  fren(guy)...... 

>> i am really really sorry for what i have done... but i really had waited for u to call / msg me las nite... if u do contact me, im sure i'll be back soon enuf to be with you... (ive waited coz i tot u were stil bz with ur fren at the room) 



if u are in my side.....u tak rase kecewa ker bila ur lover leh kuar with other guy and left u behind........

>> i will feel kecewa... if i said im not, that is a lie lah... but if my lover do kua wif other girl (his frens), i respect his decision..... things happen for reason... but.... i cant accept it if the girl is my partner's scandal-to-be 



actually it is true i not jealous but when the time u realy2 need me, but i is not there....what are u feel.....i just want u to think by ur self.....i am so sorry because i cant lie with my heart........ 

>> i felt sad with u las evening bcoz of the picture... how much i wanted to tell to other people that u are mine, and im urs; but u stopped me to do that... i was shocked and sad =( i want u to be supportive with me not to condem me, but u were just not there........................ 



it ups to u then....if u are really want me,need me ...u can come back to me.....i already can accept u....remember i dont left u behind.....but if u dont want it...it ups to u then...... 

>> i really do want u.. however, i really dont like to dissapoint the one that i love... and yet, i always make u feel dissapointed on me......
huhu............... =(



i know i am too weak, i don have anything...just want on u in my side, support me, help, temankan me.....that it what i want, not only have awek as what u think...... 

>> i know im not the good person, not the right girl u are looking for... the real me, my bad is jus tooo much than my good... im sure u'll say no to me if u know my trueself in the first place....... u are just too good for me... seriously im nothing to be compared to u...... =( 



mmg i tak marah when u keluar with ur guy fren, but i cannat lie with my hearth, i mmg rase kecewa, and rasenye every guy will dissapointed when his true love go out with other, even if that is is bestfren.......... 

>> i know about this long2 time ago



that i only need just u said "sayang, i am sorry" that it...tue jer just to cool down myself.....but u did anything else....... 

>> sayang, i am sorry.... 



u are not wrong, but i am also....

>> i dont blame you, but me to start this in the fes place...... 



so jus think in my side.......it up to u to choose.....either u want me or not......n want to let u know i love u because is not just ade awek. i choose u because i want someone fill my empty space, to give spirit to live, make me visible, take me ou from my darkness... 

>> i want you.... i really want to be with u all the time...



then i already show u how seriusly i love u, i am worry when u go out with other guy, something bad thing can happen....tha why.. not jealous but worry...that mean i really2 love u my dear..... 

>> im  touched.. thank you for loving me well enuf 



it is not mean i kongkong u, but to protect u...but i know u will be not understand......thats why the first love cant be long forever,.....because we only think about ourself, not others...... 

>> fes love always be the nicest one, even the longest one...... 


so this time i want u decide urself......either u want me let u go or u come back to me...it yours choice......... 

>> i want to come back to you but im just to afraid to dissapoint u again and again later................ =(



and thank you my dear because u give me a nice time to remember while only the short time.........and if have anything problem, dont hesistate to call me for help.....;) u are the one, the first and the last.......u will know if u are on my side....;)  

>> if bad thing happend between u and me later, im just too weak to see u again.... 


so that person she going out is playboy who i don't like. If other person i don't care much, but that person i really2 hate cause he is playboy and why he must interfere us? Before we are couple, he does care about her. But when we become couple he came and interfere with our relationships. WHY? Is girl outside is not enough for you? You only want tackle only unavailable aweks? I also asked why when we are single, nobody cares but when we had someone special, they come and interfere. lancau......

4 comments:

Dils said...

I do know of some guys yang suke confess feelings die org tu awek orang, to see if they have the power to make the girl drop their bf.

Kasapsky said...

Dils
tula.. if that guy is other person who i don't kenal or org luar it is ok. Doesn't matter. But mostly yg suka buat hal ni member yg kenal. Yg best tu member baik pulak tu. Sometimes xpaham jugak why they like to do that. Suke cari pasal.

Anonymous said...

assalamualaikum

tu bukan member namenye tu. dasar tikam blakang orang.

Kasapsky said...

@lordpiyopiyo

waalaikumsalam. Tula nasib. Ade kawan kena tikam. Nak buat camane. Lumrah dunia